Translate

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

#Laneige #lovingLaneige Testing new products !

#lovingLANEIGE / @Influenster 
I just receve a e-mail concerning the voxbox. You ask  yourself what is that ? 
It's a opportunity to receve a box with products to test and reviews. Yes it's true , and how you can do that ? Simple ; just copy and paste my link  www.influenster.com/r/413896
It's free , yes ! Just create a influenster account via this link and choose your preferences !! 
 
So let's come back to my Voxbox via Influenster ! I Will receve Laneige beauty products . Im so exited , cant wait to try! 
Be sure that i will give you my honest opinion about those products as same as usual . See you later girls ! 
l have received products for complimentary testing purposes in those review materials.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire